All I Can Hear Are The Sirens

by Friday, September 09, 2011 0 comments
 My former Boss/Mentor, Cheryl Younger is premiering her movie All I can Hear Are the Sirens, this Sunday. It is an account of 9/11 through the perspective of New Yorkers at the time, including her and her family and friends.  I have seen it, and it's very powerful and moving. I would  recommend seeing it if you are in the Downtown Los Angeles area.


Please join us for the premiere of my movie All I Can Hear Are the Sirens on Sunday September 11 at 2 PM at the Downtown Independent Theater, 251 S. Main.   There will be a reception that follows at Apartment #502, 108 W. 2nd Street  (just next door). Admission is Free.

Cheryl Younger and Allan Harris
Cheryl:   (212) 203 9645

Torin Chaos + Photography

Author

Photographer, artist, and Star Wars geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment