Top 5 Movies of All Time!!!!

by Monday, December 13, 2010 0 comments
Ok, I have decided to do a non photo post, and talk about my 5 favorite movies of al time. In no particular order:

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - I mean do I have to explain? It's Star Wars, therefore its awesome. But I really like the way they integrated emotion with action and how the good guys were actually losing at the end of the film, interesting perspective.

The Shawshank Redemption- Tim Robbins is one of the main reasons I love this film. I though he acted very well, and the cinematography lent to the mood of the film. And its a story about when life gives you lemons, say screw the lemons and bail!

Tombstone- Doc Holiday. Period. This is Val Kilmer at his best.

Indiana Jones and.....(all three)- I always liked the idea of being book smart, educated and worldly; and still being able to throw a decent punch. I haven't seen the new one, I'm scared it will ruin my Indiana Jones love.

The Beauty and The Beast- I saw this movie when I was 6, and it's still one of my favorites. It has so many metaphors and it's actually very mature and dark for a "Disney" movie.

So those are my top 5, and I don't even think it's accurate enough I need like a top 50; cause I have so many movies I love. But these are movies that I can watch over and over and not get bored.

Torin Chaos + Photography

Author

Photographer, artist, and Star Wars geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment