1st Post

by Sunday, February 21, 2010 0 comments
Ok, so this is my first post on this blog, so I guess I will keep it short and sweet.

I am sharing everything photo & beyond. Not only my own photography work, but also people I admire.

My likes, loves, favorites, and just any and everything I really find compelling and interesting. So okay, here we go....


This is a awesome conceptual/narrative photographer, Joshua Hoffine. Another photographer sent me a link to his site, and I think his work is amazing. His style is very horror-noir and looks completely believable; mainly due to the fact that he creates these very elaborate sets and everything is 100% authentic which I think is very cool.


You can find more of his work at (www.joshuahoffine.com)

Torin Chaos + Photography

Author

Photographer, artist, and Star Wars geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment