Mike Rokei Shoot

by Saturday, June 06, 2015 0 comments






I was commissioned by one of my very good friends to photograph images for his upcoming website redesign. We wanted to show off some aspects of his personality such as his humor and fun loving nature, yet we wanted to retain elements of class and professionalism. I believe we accomplished that goal. The shots to me almost look cinematic, which is my favorite look for photos...and also reminded me of my favorite photographer, Philip Lorca Di Corcia's work in a way which also has that cinematic movie still look.

(Also LOVED shooting with the Stormtrooper helmet!!  Anytime I can incorporate Star Wars into anything, I can and will!)

Torin Chaos + Photography

Author

Photographer, artist, and Star Wars geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment