Reflections II

by Friday, May 31, 2013 0 comments
 This was a photo project I stated in late 2009, it consisted of only four images, but I have recently expanded it to ten images. The series to me is about an internal dialogue, the conversations you have within yourself expressing doubts, fears, mysteries, cynicism, and even hope.  I feel many people have these conversations within themselves, whether or not they are harmful or helpful. This dialogue is a reflection of not only what we see in ourselves, but how we appear to others as well. I wanted to capture some of the internal dialogue that I have within myself. The words are expressed through a amalgamation of lyrics from songs, phrases, journal entries, and even quotes that people have actually said to me or in reference of me. 


Torin Chaos + Photography

Author

Photographer, artist, and Star Wars geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment