Photofest Digital Workshop

by Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1 comments

PhotoFest
Schedule for Saturday, April 9
09:00 AM

Getting Started with Digital Retouching LaToya Tyson, photographer

Ms. Tyson will discuss advanced digital post-processing techniques for retouching portrait, fashion and beauty photography. Techniques will feature Photoshop CS5 software and are designed for photographers with a basic understanding of Photoshop.

LAC Campus, Art building, room K127 9:00am to Noon



Photo is courtesy of Katanaz stock, retouching by LTyson

I am very fortunate that I am being given the opportunity to share some of the things I have picked up along the way on my journey of becoming a photographer. I really just want to share what I know with others, hopefully it helps them too :) Also this workshop happens to fall on my birthday so I will be another year older; Wiser.... I'll have to let you know in 2012.

Torin Chaos + Photography

Author

Photographer, artist, and Star Wars geek.

1 comment:

  1. Masks are a major time saver. I appreciate the tips.

    ReplyDelete